• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct! Doom Eternal On Stadia, Cyberpunk 2077, Polymega + Many More

GrayFoxPL

Yeah...Stadia has problems everyone expected.

People presenting Stadia when the internet was going out:

Rj0QdBS.gif

JCK75

It's actually quite impressive that he had a positive experience with stadia considering the conditions and that other people are playing it on the same network as well. If they find some ways to make the purchases less risky (like a steam key or such when you purchase game) I'd def be on board. My experience at home was flawless.

Stuart360

Yeah everyone always goes on about latency, which is a valid concern, but it was the image quality that was my big problem with streaming, no one wants to play a game thats looking like a Youtube video.
John seems to confirm that image quality sucks, at least here in this demonstration.

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
cant wait for my stadia to arrive i live next to a huuge freaking datacenter.
this shit gonna be awesome

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
The impressions on the Polymega have me excited. I also prefer to play on original hardware, but my Retron5 went to crap and I've wanted to replace it for years with something better.

Meesh

Just catching up with Polymega.

How are we not talking about this, where's the OT? This is crazy, it's fantastic!!! Any one here get hands on impressions? Most importantly, how does this stack up against Analog??

Lone Wolf

Just catching up with Polymega.

How are we not talking about this, where's the OT? This is crazy, it's fantastic!!! Any one here get hands on impressions? Most importantly, how does this stack up against Analog??
I preordered it so it will be put to the test when it launches. I may have wasted my money. Who knows...

Last edited:

Meesh

I preordered it so it will be put to the test when it launches. I may have wasted my money. Who knows...
Well I'm pretty excited, looks like the premium way to play retro games. Top shelf.
The controller looks great, but the wired snes controller??? Wired??

Top Bottom