• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did you ever left your deuce somewhere else besides a toilet??

did you ever did a number 2 somewhere besides a toilet (bowl)

• yes

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • no

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I did it in the woods

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • something else

Votes: 5 10.2%

• Total voters

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Well it was that or my pants and besides I cleaned it up; Calm your shit (scuse pun).
I’m glad you cleaned it up.

I hope you used some real disinfectant and didn’t just smear it around. Poop is pretty resilient.

not proud of this now but oh well

Back in my teenage days they had these machines where you could make your own business cards...me and some mates used to hate our junkie neighbours over our back fence who threw house parties and were general assholes and used to steal everyone’s booze and money when you were passed out so we decided to create these business cards with “Bogga was here”... the idea behind it was that we would take a shit in some random spot in the house that’s not noticeable and their only indication at first was this business card left in a prominent place to find

we had a shit in
  • Shoes in their cupboard
  • Pot plants
  • Wedding tuxedo pocket
  • Freezer
  • Ash tray of their car
  • Ceiling fan

• After a while The neighbours started to cotton on to the fact the business card meant there was a shit somewhere in the house and stopped throwing parties. We used to slip a card in the letter box from time to time just to fuck with them and they would literally pull the house apart.

kingbean

When I was very young I needed to shit when I was in a department store. It was around christmas time and they had a toy train set up that was running around an area of the store. I grabbed a yellow open cart and shit into it and waited for it to come back around and hooked it back up.

So yes, I shit in a toy train as a young child.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member
When I was very young I needed to shit when I was in a department store. It was around christmas time and they had a toy train set up that was running around an area of the store. I grabbed a yellow open cart and shit into it and waited for it to come back around and hooked it back up.

So yes, I shit in a toy train as a young child.

I have to ask.. what the fuck did you wipe with? A stuffed bunny?

Shit, shave, shower.

For me, all three are done in the same place. Shave ya face then shit and toe it down the plug-hole, followed by a shower to wash the smell and leg-chocolate away.

Only joking

brap

Banned
A Amir0x 's mouth

srMLaRZ.gif

jimmyd

I fell asleep stoned/drunk in the only pub cubicle once, and emerged about an hour later to a furious looking manager standing beside the urinal full of shit. Just gave him a 'sup nod and walked out.

Top Bottom