• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dishonored 2 PC $13 at Amazon (XB1 $25, PS4 $30)

Shari

Some people really need to learn that USA is not the only country in the world, no matter what Trump says.

Jokes aside, having a [US] on the thread title wouldn't hurt.

selo

OOh nice. I bought it on steam for 20 a couple of months ago and I just started it 2 weeks ago. Really enjoying it a lot, way more than 1. The level design in this game is amazing, the clockwork mansion and the aramis stilton mansion really stand out. I'm on the last level right now, love it!

Gamegeneral

Oh jeez, I completely misread that as Destiny 2 PC and my heart nearly exploded.

Great deal though! Thanks for sharing.

Wedzi

Banned
I state right in the OP that it comes with a Steam code.

giphy.gif

I was late getting around to playing this. Played it about 2 months ago. Straight up fucking amazing. The best non linear level design in a linear game ever. Such a fucking good game.
The fact that this game has performance issues and immersion breaking stutter is so disheartening.
does it still? it ran flawlessly for me but I have a 1080

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that this game has performance issues and immersion breaking stutter is so disheartening.

I'm still playing it (on my 3rd playthrough), and with an RX 480 on a mix of High/Very High I'm no longer getting any stuttering.

We're too close to Black Friday for me to jump on this.

How much cheaper than $13 are you expecting it to go? I don't expect it to get much lower but obviously feel free to wait for BF deals.

LQX

Thanks OP. Going to order one. Any Europeans want me to order one for them? Pretty sure it is a Steam key.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Huh, wondering if it's worth it. I never played the first one.

The first is great, but Dishonored 2 is better. I'm replaying D1 right now and it still holds up really well, so you can probably play them out of order (although you'll miss out on a bunch of plot/lore if you skip the first).

If you're willing to wait I'd say you should probably play the first + DLC before you play D2.

Top Bottom