• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Does this mean Sony will soon own the Bond License?

Status
Not open for further replies.

B'z-chan

Banned
We shouldnt be worried about the games but rather the movies. Can Sony actually get some good scripts for bond movies. But if it gets limited to one console that would be a potential loss in money.

FoneBone

I don't think so -- Sony's licensed their own movies to third parties in the past, and why should things change now?

DrLazy

I don't think so -- Sony's licensed their own movies to third parties in the past, and why should things change now?

Good point. Well at the least it means future James Bond movies will probably be available for the PSP, a la Spiderman.

But this definatly has larger implications in the steady rise in a few lare media companies controlling what we see in hear, and videogames are one part of that.

Phoenix

Yes they will own the Bond license soon because TW didn't want to pay more than 4.6 billion for them and I can't imagine anyone paying more than the $5 billion that comcast and Sony are putting up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom