• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot adds playable Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan

Blancka

Has there been any news about how the game actually plays or any footage showing gameplay yet? The initial trailers just looked like every other DBZ game ever

Has there been any news about how the game actually plays or any footage showing gameplay yet? The initial trailers just looked like every other DBZ game ever
Yes, there's been a ton of live gameplay videos of the devs playing the game at E3. This is one of the examples:

Last edited:
I cant wait for this game!!! Hoping it releases around the same time Fighter Z released, January of 2020.

Combat wise, it doesn't look like anything special but it being somewhat open world/hub areas with side quests and free roaming sounds awesome.

Since it's a single player first and foremost (haven't heard an a multiplayer announcement yet) I really hope they let loose on the combat and allow us to go bat shit crazy. The gameplay video showed people being thrown into mountains, craters being created from impact, I hope that stays true. Also want beam struggles!

Top Bottom