• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dying Light - 6th Anniversary Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Participate in the special event for Dying Light’s anniversary!
Zombie Hunt comes to Dying Light for two weeks, as we celebrate the game’s 6th birthday!

Time flies when you’re having fun, and so the last six years of Dying Light passed by at the double. Thank you for being with us! We’re not slowing down, though, as we plan to deliver even more hours of joy, starting right away. Pop the champagne and celebrate six years of Dying Light with a free weekend on Steam and the Zombie Hunt event!

intbal

I'm as big a Dying Light fan as anyone, but I'd be happier if they "supported" it just a bit less and gave us a patch for the mid-gen consoles. They've spent all these years creating new content, but zero time enhancing the game. Pro/X could easily do 60fps in this game.

Umbasaborne

Banned
I'm as big a Dying Light fan as anyone, but I'd be happier if they "supported" it just a bit less and gave us a patch for the mid-gen consoles. They've spent all these years creating new content, but zero time enhancing the game. Pro/X could easily do 60fps in this game.
Yep, not keen to play this game at 900/1080p 30fps

I love this game; beat it on PS4 and PC. Would love to beat it on Xbox as well, but stubbornly hoping for an enhancement patch at some point before I do. It shocks me that, with the support they've given this game, that they never saw fit to enhance it for X or Pro. It seems like an enormous missed opportunity to get even more gamers to play this awesome game.

fatmarco

Yeah it is actually insane that they claim to support this game yet they haven't even patched the game once on any pro consoles to support higher resolutions/fps.

With Dying Light 2 in the state its currently in I can't imagine them crunching the tech side because it seems to be at a stand still.

Let a few engineers spend a few weeks patching the game for series and ps5, do a concurrent re-release, profit.

VN1X

Banned
So bizarre to live in a world where a game like Dying Light is a live service title and something like Outriders, apparently, isn't.

More power to them though. I only finished Dying Light the one time and while I very much enjoyed it I never touched it since. I really want to get back into it though especially during those times when they drop another piece of content but then the realization sets in that I've missed out on so many updates already and I get overwhelmed just by the thought of it all and then end up playing Slay the Spire instead but cry myself to sleep due to losing again, on Ascension level 19, for the umpteenth time.

3x

Last edited:

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account

Yeah. Supper annoying.

Shmunter

Yeah it is actually insane that they claim to support this game yet they haven't even patched the game once on any pro consoles to support higher resolutions/fps.

With Dying Light 2 in the state its currently in I can't imagine them crunching the tech side because it seems to be at a stand still.

Let a few engineers spend a few weeks patching the game for series and ps5, do a concurrent re-release, profit.
Yeah I don’t get it. For any game.

Next gen owners never having played certain titles would jump at the opportunity to buy

Top Bottom