• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2017 | Archive and Spoiler - Free Thread

Haines

Banned
Maybe you could load up the video on your PC/Phone favourite it and then load up the youtube app on your console and it should be there.

Fantastic idea if I actually used YouTube logins.

It's possible I could set one up without seeing spoilers tho.

Thanks

EGOMON

Can someone give me the direct YouTube HD link for SONY conference please?
I don't want to risk it and open youtube, i just need the link to download the conference via Youtube Downloader with highest quality

Volotaire

Apologies yet again for failing to archive Sony straight away. Archive are all up on the Sheet apart form a 3 mirrors.

See you in 14 hours, 2 -3 hours after Nintendo, when I will archive Nintendo's Spotlight.

maxcriden

Thank you so much Volotaire!

Will someone be able to post the direct YT link for the Spotlight once it's over, prior to Volotaire archiving it? Not to act unappreciative at all! Just in case I get to watch sometime during that window. :)

Volotaire

Thank you both a ton!

FYI Nintendo link auto pops up some other video suggestions w/ spoilers (I think, looked away quickly)

Under which column is this under on the Sheet max?

EDIT: I have deleted all possible problems, including the hidden white text under nintendo treehouse streams, and have tried the links for all Ninty streams and they seem to be ok (at least on desktop) on my end.

EDIT 2: Ninty archived in Sheet.

Top Bottom