• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Experience 2017 Digital Gift Basket - Check you email(s)!

Testing this post with a code - quote to see, I think? If it works I'll add the rest.

STAR TREK BRIDGE CREW ENTERPRISE AVATAR
LET IT DIE AVATAR PACK
DREADNOUGHT FLEET PACK
MATTERFALL AVALON DARROW E3 AVATAR
MLB THE SHOW 2017 E3 EXCLUSIVE PACK
PARAGON FIREWALL GRIM.EXE SKIN

Edit: OK, have fun?

Gonzon06

Testing this post with a code - quote to see, I think? If it works I'll add the rest.

STAR TREK BRIDGE CREW ENTERPRISE AVATAR
LET IT DIE AVATAR PACK
DREADNOUGHT FLEET PACK
MATTERFALL AVALON DARROW E3 AVATAR
MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD AVATARS HUNTER & RATHALO
LAWBREAKERS: RISE OF FALL DYNAMIC THEME

Edit: OK, have fun?

Thanks for the monster hunter avatars

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
i've actually got 16 due to a previous dollar. knowing that, any recommended 7.99's?

Just check the store, I think Mid Summer Sale thingy going
Sorry only mentioned what I bought lol

There's the Metro and Wolfenstein games around that price too

Too many to list to tell you the truth!

NESpowerhouse

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane.
I redeemed 4 codes on the same account just now. Did you put your voucher codes on the same email? Because I think you can't use more than one on the same email.
I tried different emails to no avail. Maybe I need to have PSN accounts set up with different emails.

A year ago, my fiance would have totally been up to give me her $15 code so I could get a cool thirty bones. Getting her more into gaming was a farce, I tells ya!

For what it's worth the website would let you redeem the codes after the deadline and said the codes would arrive in a few weeks.

Keep us updated if you have any luck.
Hey so I just applied the code to the website and it said that it would mail the codes in a couple of weeks. So here's hoping it still works!

graywolf323

All my codes worked except the MLB 17 The Show one which claimed it was inactive :-/ Has anyone had it work? I actually wanted that bonus the most (besides the $15 PSN credit of course)

Dynomutt

Some left over codes. Enjoy:

Quote to see!

DREADNOUGHT FLEET PACK
LAWBREAKERS: RISE OF
FALL DYNAMIC THEME

Please say if it's been claimed or not. Take care folks.

Cth

Hey so I just applied the code to the website and it said that it would mail the codes in a couple of weeks. So here's hoping it still works!

Any luck? Playstation support is the worst.

The first guy had no idea what the event was.

It's been escalated twice now. The first time? The guy sends me the codes for MY account and not hers. The second time they say the email doesn't match.

It's not rocket science, there are two codes, both were redeemed on the website but they aren't sending the second batch of codes. They're giving me the run around saying the email we used to redeem it was for a different account (my daughter's) than the one that attended (girlfriend's).

Top Bottom