• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic is raising Fortnite V-Bucks prices in October | The virtual currency will be more expensive in a number of countries, including the US

fortnite-v-bucks.jpg

The company said updated pricing will be introduced on October 27 in the Czech Republic, Denmark, Eurozone countries, Hungary, Japan, Norway, Poland, Romania, Sweden, Turkey, and the United States (as well as countries that use the USD in their Fortnite storefronts).

“These adjustments are based on economic factors such as inflation and currency fluctuations, and follow similar pricing alignments recently completed in the United Kingdom, Canada, and Mexico,” Epic said.

Pricing changes in the US will include:

• 1,000 V-Bucks for $8.99 (currently $7.99)
  • 2,800 V-Bucks for $22.99 (currently $19.99)
  • 5,000 V-bucks for $36.99 (currently $31.99)
  • 13,500 V-bucks for $89.99 (currently $79.99)
Epic said Fortnite Crew subscription pricing won’t be impacted by these changes
fortnite-v-bucks-pricing-changes.jpg

Good thing I got Save the World during its early access (free vbucks on missions)

I used to collect them when it was login bonus, but since they changed it to save the world missions, I can't be bothered,

any tips to get the easier ones?

( I did play some save the world back in the day, but it's been years, I tried one of the vbucks challenges and I believe if you don't complete the mission you're attempting it in it doesn't even save our progress on them?)

Last edited:

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Honestly, they've given away so many VBucks over the last 6 years that they're unassailable. Epic is the one company you can't criticize when it comes to this stuff.

hlm666

Not seeing China listed in there, did it get hit in this previous hike they mention or is Timmy Tencent not wanting to upset his overlords home country?

Top Bottom