• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eternal Sunshine DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know any good deals on it anywhere? I know Best Buy is selling it for $19.99, but I was wondering if there's a better deal.

Oh yeah, and discuss the movie and DVD I guess.

Cant wait for tuesday! But no, I havent seen any deal better than $19.99 advertised. I was thinking circuit city/bestbuy would have it for $15.99 but they let me down. Maybe frys will? If you even have a frys near you.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Agreed. Probably my favorite movie of the year, and I've been to more movies this year than I have in several years. I didn't even know it was coming out to DVD in a couple days until earlier this week. And right on my birthday, too. :)

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
I still haven't seen it :(

I was too busy when it first came out and then it just kept getting pushed down my list of priorities until I eventually just said I'd wait and buy the DVD.

So I'm looking forward to picking this up.

Everyone needs to be reminded: Pick this up!

The commentary is average, but the documentary and interview are cool and funny!

And of course the movie is excellent!

Getting it for $19 sucks though.

Jim Bowie said:
It's 20 bucks, but it's so good.

Except the case. I fucking hate the locks they put on the sides of it.

Is it Universal? They've been using those damn cases with the locks recently. It's a pain at first, but after you tear the locks off, or cut them off, it's no big deal.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
Jim Bowie said:
It's 20 bucks, but it's so good.

Except the case. I fucking hate the locks they put on the sides of it.

Do they force you to watch previews before getting to the main menu like every other Universal/Focus Features release?

Man, that shit pisses me off.

Do they force you to watch previews before getting to the main menu like every other Universal/Focus Features release?

This is something I wanna know, too. Generally, I love the films that Focus Featuers do, but it's annoying having to fast forward through the previews everytime I wanna watch a movie.

You don't have to watch the previews. It says you can go to the menu at any time during the previews. Which I did. I hate the quote on the front. "A smart, sexy, and seriously funny comedy!" It's not a comedy you asses! There is HUMOR in it, BUT IT'S NOT A COMEDY! And it's hardly sexy. At all.

miyuru

Manabanana said:
You don't have to watch the previews. It says you can go to the menu at any time during the previews. Which I did. I hate the quote on the front. "A smart, sexy, and seriously funny comedy!" It's not a comedy you asses! There is HUMOR in it, BUT IT'S NOT A COMEDY! And it's hardly sexy. At all.

:lol, that's false advertising

They probably put that because Carrey's face is on the cover.

BuddyC

Minotauro said:

You can press menu to skip all the previews.

As for the hinges on the side of the case, I just twisted them off.

DJ Sl4m

As great a movie as it was, it was that much better the second time watching it.
So many subtleties throughout the movie make this an unforgettable instant classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom