• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW DT GAMING ACX 3.0 $649.99

Aeana

Almost bought but then I realized it's the DT. Still waiting for the regular FTW to be in stock someday...

Almost bought but then I realized it's the DT. Still waiting for the regular FTW to be in stock someday...

I cannot stress enough how helpful nowinstock.net was when I was looking for a 1080. Just head over there and sign up to get alerted. I signed up on a Tuesday and by Friday morning a FTW was at my house.

ncslamm

Yeah I bought one this morning. Won't be stable at FTW OC speeds but you can still OC it. Mine should arrive next week so I'll test it out and post what I was able to OC the card to.

Traxtech

Yeah I bought one this morning. Won't be stable at FTW OC speeds but you can still OC it. Mine should arrive next week so I'll test it out and post what I was able to OC the card to.

It's all down to silicon lottery in the end, someones FTW might not be able to OC more than a founders edition and vice versa

Aren't DT the versions that weren't either good enough tor eliably run at the factory OC their non-DT counter parts run at or just barely above it?

Top Bottom