• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ex-Bloober team developer Artur Łączkowski revealed a gameplay teaser for his upcoming UE5 survival horror game

CamHostage

They're going to dare to cross the boundary that no major developer has yet dared to cross and make a PT clone?!

(EDIT: I guess that wasn't so original a joke, since I got precogged on twitter there...)

Not sure what the spread of Bloober will mean. They get a lot of shit around here but I've known their stuff for a while and they're I guess fine for what they do. (People hammer them for what they don't do, which is kind of a weird way to criticize... but then again, them getting Silent Hill feels a bit like every fan's concerns of Bloober being held as high-tier Survival Horror designers being put on high trial.) I'm neither excited nor horrified by this news, but given the momentum Bloober has going in the industry right now, probably Bloober Team spin-offs have a higher chance of making it to market than most indie hopefuls, so at least we'll probably play this game some day.

Last edited:
Top Bottom