• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explain this NES GBA SP to me....

BuddyC

sad.gif

rectified.

andthebeatgoeson

Uno Ill Nino said:
Yeah I see the point to having one that looks cool and all but still. I just think it wouldn't have been too hard to put all those games on one cart or even build them right into the NES GBA. Just really strikes me as another case of Nintendo milking the shit out of their product and somehow managing to fool their fanbase into thinking they're doing them a favor.

They aren't fooling people anymore than Madden is. People like the games and are willing to pay. You aren't. You didn't discover anything new, Columbus.

Milkman

Uno Ill Nino said:
Yeah I see the point to having one that looks cool and all but still. I just think it wouldn't have been too hard to put all those games on one cart or even build them right into the NES GBA. Just really strikes me as another case of Nintendo milking the shit out of their product and somehow managing to fool their fanbase into thinking they're doing them a favor.

You could always just not buy the games. I don't see Nintendo trying to 'fool' anyone.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I found this thread after searching for "NES Classics." I finally broke down and bought Excitebike today after valiantly holding off for a good month, which is why I replied to it. Is replying to old threads a breach of etiquette? I would write in to Miss Manners, but she probably wouldn't know the answer.

Mareg

Picture this :

Mom and dad enter shop and see many GBA games pricing at 30-40$ a peice. Then all of a suden, a rack with shiny new factory sealed oldies pop in their avid faces. Wuuuuuuuuttt, only 20$ and looks like some other customer are picking those exelent looking titles. Well, how about we buy 4 and distribute them for the next 4 chrismas !!!

Nintendo are deviously wise.

Top Bottom