• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eyes on the Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

impirius

Well, dammit. I just finished watching Part 1 of Eyes on the Prize, an outstanding documentary on the civil rights movement, and had planned on sharing it with you all. It's been unavailable (except for old tapes or bootlegs) for 10 years because of copyright restrictions, but Downhill Battle decided to release a good-quality version of it on the net in an effort to get it back out there as well as to draw attention to America's FUBARed copyright laws. A quick check back at the Eyes on the Screen site, however, shows that they've pulled the torrent files at the request of the production company.

If any of you know of an another place to find this film online or have any suggestions on how I can redistribute it, let me know. I know this all probably comes across as either overenthusiastim or self-important posturing, but everybody should watch this film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom