• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FABLE GOES GOLD!

deadhorse32

Bad Art ™
Fable =
so-so1.jpg
so-so2.jpg
so-so3.jpg
so-so4.jpg

PhatSaqs

Banned
No one read the front page of GA either. But im sure they got a nice hit spark since C- :p
This isnt in the same league though so I'm reaching a little. But so what.

It wasn't the retarded review of this website that sparked those threads. It was the idiots who hated Ninja Gaiden which promoted as something more than the tripe it was. But that's natural on messageboards. The average age and lack of maturity of most posters reflects that.

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
I felt like I needed to post in this thread since I have been following fable since it was first announced and been waiting for this game for so many years.

Anyway, congrats to BBB and lionhead - look forward to playing the game real soon. I am assuming advanced copies will probably happen since it's going gold early and not everyone will hold them till sept 14th.

Can't wait to play :)

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Heh, very slick. Edited your reply in the Fable review topic (all of the same people I listed above also posted in that thread. :D)

Got a chance to play some of this game at Gencon, and I have to say it was a lot of fun. There were people who had campedout and played all day. I think even the jaded GAF may actually like this game. ;)

Top Bottom