• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout 4 was April's best-selling game in the UK

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Might as well pack it up lads, because nobody out there is able to make a game apparently.

I mean .. if that's the way you're gonna take it. Earlier you were saying why they didn't just outsource it, we know there is/was a fallout project under works outsourced to Virtuous Games. So that's already happening.

It's very much possible that they show / announce that FO3 remaster officially this June at their showcase. Todd already said they have a few Fallout things without saying it outright last month.

clarky

Gold Member
I mean .. if that's the way you're gonna take it. Earlier you were saying why they didn't just outsource it, we know there is/was a fallout project under works outsourced to Virtuous Games. So that's already happening.

It's very much possible that they show / announce that FO3 remaster officially this June at their showcase. Todd already said they have a few Fallout things without saying it outright last month.
I stand by my original point, its a missed opportunity not to have something substantial right now. If they planned something that's slipped a bit then fair enough that happens.

adamsapple

I stand by my original point, its a missed opportunity not to have something substantial right now. If they planned something that's slipped a bit then fair enough that happens.

FO3 Remaster releasing in time with the show's Blu Ray release ;)

Ozriel

M$FT

This argument is being fueled by the frankly amusing belief that the show’s launch is the only time the show’s ever going to be popular and if you miss the launch, you miss the boat.

Never mind that the VERY successful season 1 has built significant hype for Season 2.

For example, Season 2 of The Boys had 89% more viewers than Season 1.

clarky

Gold Member
This argument is being fueled by the frankly amusing belief that the show’s launch is the only time the show’s ever going to be popular and if you miss the launch, you miss the boat.

Never mind that the VERY successful season 1 has built significant hype for Season 2.

For example, Season 2 of The Boys had 89% more viewers than Season 1.
I could list many shows that crap the bed in later seasons, none more so than Nolans own Westworld.

Last edited:
Well, i
Even without the context of the show you are looking at a game that came out in 2015. We are already 9 years after that and we are nowhere close to a game for another 5 years. This shouldn't be defended, who likes to wait decades for one sequel?
want elder scroll first before the next fallout.

Ozriel

M$FT
Likely a lot purchased via PS+. GFs playing it via PS+. I think it technically counts as a sale?

why would you think PS+ downloads count as sales or would show up on the UK charts?

And right when Xbox release that digital only Series X..........................................lol

The rumored digital only option that isn’t likely to replace the disk edition?
A Fallout 3 remaster would be multiplat, anyway.

Last edited:

adamsapple

It came up as a sale in my email. Just had a total of $0.

I get PSN emails about $0 purchases for demos as well, I think that's just a PSN quirk. Anything you get from there, even 'free', is reported.

iHaunter

I get PSN emails about $0 purchases for demos as well, I think that's just a PSN quirk. Anything you get from there, even 'free', is reported.
Could be the case, I wonder how it's being recorded. Redeeming it came up as a sale of $0. Confusing.

Mr Moose

Likely a lot purchased via PS+. GFs playing it via PS+. I think it technically counts as a sale?
The majority of Fallout 4’s sales this week were on PC, representing 69% of all sales, with the rest on PlayStation and Xbox. However, it’s worth noting that the game is freely available to subscribers of Xbox Game Pass and PlayStation Plus Extra (and that data is not included here). It's also available to Amazon Luna users.

Top Bottom