• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry Primal up for Preload on Xbox Store (includes Valiant Hearts)

jbug617

Banned
Download size is 11.97 GB

Far Cry Primal – This pre-order bundle include Far Cry Primal, Legend of the Mammoth (3 extra missions) and Valiant Hearts.
Far Cry Primal Apex Edition – This pre-order bundle include Far Cry Primal, Legend of the Mammoth (3 extra missions) and Valiant Hearts + the Blood Shasti Club and 4 enhancement packs.

dugdug

Banned
What a strange combination.

Enjoy hunting and crafting weapons in the stone age? Then you'll *love* this other cartoon game about WW1.

ironcreed

Banned
I was going to blow this one off for awhile, but watching more footage has me considering it. No guns, amazing wildlife and being a beast master makes it look appealing enough.

WX3

Watched a nice little video about the map size yesterday and that sort of turned me on to the game a bit. Looks like a game I could get into when the season is slow. Maybe I will pick it up, check it out, and if it's good enough keep going with it, otherwise it will collect dust till summer time!

oti

Banned
BASH SOME SKULLS AND DRINK YOUR ENEMY'S BLOOD
and think about the duality of war
plus dog

Top Bottom