• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse developer commentary gameplay

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper

Koei Tecmo has released a gameplay video of Fatal Frame: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse, in which remastered version producer Yutaka Fukaya and original version director Makoto Shibata play through a segment of the “Rogetsu Hall” stage.

cireza

Those pre-order bonus are so ugly that I don't want to pre-order. I might also delete my save from Maiden of the Black Water to avoid getting that ridiculous Camera head. Seriously.

Otherwise game looks great, but I am not paying 15$ more for costumes lol.

zokie

Those pre-order bonus are so ugly that I don't want to pre-order. I might also delete my save from Maiden of the Black Water to avoid getting that ridiculous Camera head. Seriously.

Otherwise game looks great, but I am not paying 15$ more for costumes lol.
same , i am buying the standard edition and the digital deluxe upgrade can wait
was not able to play the Wii version during those days since its was not published in the west

Last edited:

Isa

Really looking forward to this! Got the Deluxe edition preordered. Can't wait to delve into a new(for me) Fatal Frame story. I still hop on to The Maiden of Black Water from time to time. My gf and my buddies wife also really got down on it as it was totally new for them. Despite the age of the games its fun watching my gf get scared due being immersed in the atmosphere, sound and story. Also discovering a bit more of the story was a big pull for her.

Top Bottom