• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame producer Keisuke Kikuchi: Planning something to celebrate series 20th anniversary

Tsk.

Had to check the release dates for Fatal Frame (Wii), Spirit Camera (3DS) and Fatal Frame 5(Wii U). All three games released on their respective platforms around two years in (three for localized FF5). And here we are, three months shy of Switch's fourth anniversary with nary a haunting from Koei Tecmo, for shame.

Considering FF4 was never localized, I wonder if there'll be a trilogy + the fourth game localized for Switch and/or current platforms as well.

Edit: Changed 3 to three.

Last edited:
Ok I edited it. Is this better for you?
You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Sadly, likely to be Nintendo only. Shame given the first 3 (4?) were on Playstation.

fart town usa

Gold Member
I started playing Madden of Black Water this past Saturday. Great game, feels like a HD PS2 game. Does Nintendo have final say on what games Koei Tecmo can develop/release to NA?

Not getting my hopes up because Nintendo is involved.

00_Zer0

Is it true that Nintendo owns the rights to this franchise now? Recently the only place to find these games is on a Nintendo platform. The Nintendo fanboy in me likes the idea of this franchise being on a Nintendo platform, but I sure would love to see these games come to Steam, and other platforms. Especially since games like this get overshadowed by the Resident Evil franchise. It deserves all the sales it can get.

cireza

Discovered the series recently with the Wii U game. Loved it from beginning to ending. The concept was really well suited for the Gamepad. Game had some pretty great graphics as well. Finally, the scoring aspect was a real surprise, and a welcome addition !

Last edited:
Top Bottom