• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Fighting Game Stages of the current Gen PC/PS4/X1/Vita

joe2187

Banned
What are some of your current gen fighting game stages so far?

After playing a hundred or more hours in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax on Vita I've always enjoyed the Green Hill Zone stage....Im still waiting on DBFC: Ignition to come to the west....someday......sooon.....pleeeeeeeeeeese.

wjdh8wgtjerg4irlsvej.gif

And even though I dont own it, because the price is steep and it's not even available anymore....I still love seeing this stage when it pops up randomly, the 2016 CPT premium stage

cpt_stage00.JPG

T.J Combos stage in Killer Instinct,

latest

Blazblue: CF: Duel Field/Grim of the Abyss

blazblue_1927813.jpg

The outside Arkham Asylum stage in Injustice 2 is gorgeous. Can't find a great picture of it though.

Looks fantastic in HDR.

cordy

Banned
A few from T7.

Dragon's Nest. They remade this stage from 5. I like how in the final round it's thunderstorming.
Akuma's Abandoned Temple Stage. No words. Just classic. It even has a remix of Akuma's badass theme.
Devil's Pit. After all the numerous volcano and cliff throwing, they've included an amazing walled volcano stage. For the final round, it transitions to a stage lower that's endless.
Precipice of Fate. The stage where Heihachi first through Kazuya off that cliff starting this whole rivalry.

shaowebb

I'm really diggin the Brainiac stage from Injustice 2 recently. Especially the second part with the bottle cities and robot serpents.

giphy.gif

joe2187

Banned
A few from T7.

Dragon's Nest. They remade this stage from 5. I like how in the final round it's thunderstorming.

Akuma's Abandoned Temple Stage. No words. Just classic. It even has a remix of Akuma's badass theme.

Devil's Pit. After all the numerous volcano and cliff throwing, they've included an amazing walled volcano stage. For the final round, it transitions to a stage lower that's endless.

Precipice of Fate. The stage where Heihachi first through Kazuya off that cliff starting this whole rivalry.

What's going on in that Volcano stage? what's with the Slo-mo?

And what is with Kid Kazuya...is Kid Kazuya a playable character!?

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
this thread will take a bump once all IJ2, T7 & ARMS are out

for now, i'll just say Arkham in IJ2

joe2187

Banned
T7's got a slow-mo feature if both characters can die by 1 hit to add suspense. It's hype.

Kid Kazuya's playable in Story but I don't know if he's playable in the base game. If he is he might be DLC or something.

This just makes me wonder how hitboxes and INVUL frames work in T7. Animation with some slight clipping is really well down however.

Jawmuncher

Not this gen. But want to just say i'm disappointed we don't have a successor dinosaur stage this gen to this. BRING IT BACK FOR SFV CAPCOM, ITS MORE ICONIC THAN VEGA's SF2 STAGE!

maxresdefault.jpg

Top Bottom