• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXI w/ PS2 HDD = $59 @ costco.com

tenchir

I didn't see any FFXI/HDD at Burbank's Cosco or the one about a couple of miles away from my house when I went there last week.

Chrono

Banned
Defensor said:
That is an awesome price. Might have to buy a 2nd FFXI w/ HDD now :(
*drives to Costco*

I don't get it. Why would you want to buy a second copy of a game just because it's cheap? I think I'm missing something here.. o__O

B'z-chan

Banned
I'd buy it if i had a PS2 and could use my PC FFXI account on it. Not a bad find and i was just in costco today and saw the boxes.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Chrono said:
I don't get it. Why would you want to buy a second copy of a game just because it's cheap? I think I'm missing something here.. o__O
For the HDD mostly... second I need to buy one for a gift.

hey defensor
are you sure you gonna give the game as a gift? j/k dude hows it going man...i havent been to the arcade lately so i dont know whats new...You finish FFXI yet or theres no ending to it...

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
sf2fanatic said:
hey defensor
are you sure you gonna give the game as a gift? j/k dude hows it going man...i havent been to the arcade lately so i dont know whats new...You finish FFXI yet or theres no ending to it...
Hey whats up man! Haven't been on in a while.... If I spot Tekken 5 arcade testing around here, I'll give you a call.

Top Bottom