• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA21, Animal Crossing NH, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe were the top seller of 2020 in Europe

Bodomism

Banned

mario_kart_sales_releative_to_platform.jpg

mario_kart_pie_chart.jpg

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is insane for enhanced port of WiiU game.

Zoro7

Banned
How does FIFA still sell so much.
I love football and every year I buy fifa knowing it will be shit. This years is one of the worst. Dog shit of a game.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
How does FIFA still sell so much.
I love football and every year I buy fifa knowing it will be shit. This years is one of the worst. Dog shit of a game.
people really like football i guess.

everyone likes to shit on EA but they are out to make money and they are doing it but i would think that FIFA shouldn't be an annual title. i'd prefer if they released a game every 3-4 years and just put out a club/transfer update at the start of every season. look at Football Manager...you can buy that game and skip the next couple titles and just update the clubs/transfers. well not officially as it's a fan update but they allow it at least...

most of the new features of FIFA are just bullshit marketing gimmicks and the visuals don't really improve much year after year. i know it wouldn't make them as much money so it will never happen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom