• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Mentality

Cutty Flam

Banned
Was about to make a thread, a pessimistic one because I just wasn’t feeling good. Wasn’t feeling adequate. Depressed sort of energy and thoughts clouding my head

It’s not about that though. At the end of the day, you may feel like the world is against you, and it essentially is, but that doesn’t give you the right to betray yourself with destructive thoughts and acts. I’m better than that, you’re better than that, humanity is better than that. Be stronger for yourself so that others looking up to you, maybe without you even knowing, can grow WITH you. The way I see it, learning is as essential as having fun and living life. We need to practice all of these. Eating better for an overall more lively, healthy day to day experience. Thinking better thoughts, positive thoughts, more rational behavior, more thought behind your choices, more empathy and love towards your fellow bro and sis on this earth

I think it’s time to start a movement. Maybe there wont be a name for it, but there should be an understanding of it’s necessity. Just a better effort is all we need. More heart. I used to have mad heart I wont even lie I was trying my best all the time and giving all I had, passionate vigor and drive but somewhere along the line I got beat down and lost it. I think it’s time to evoke that same fighting spirit I once had, and double that shit, triple even. One life to live, Im doing this for God, my fam, my people going through the struggle and keeping it thorough despite the odds and the pressure

When it comes down to it, there cones a time when you plant your feet firmly and you build and you don’t look back. I say we all believe in ourselves fully and start walking a better path together. Life is what we make it so I’m going to shoot for excellence desite the obstacles and hopefully things start opening up

I believe we all play a part, and we are more amazing than our minds can fathom. But there’s something sinister pulling us down into the depths. I like to be concise so I can’t say what it is, but there is something we’re fighting here and now. It’s like a chain reaction. One person starts a fight and then it’s a brawl out of control; but something global this enemy is opposite of our nature...It’s abominable, nothing like beautiful humans trying to live their lives and enjoy. I’m going to learn about my enemy and learn how to fight it precisely if I can, defeat it bc I feel it’s possible for is to

Forgive my rant. It’s not t he most coherent, I instantaneously changed my mind from that of a very troubled fool sorry as can be in the present moment, to a man who is thinking about conquering himself for his own betterment

I think I’d be ashamed if I died right now. I haven’t given enough to those who have supported me, protected me, given me life and hope and love I can’t possibly fully repay. I feel it’s a must I become a better man and pay my dues, I have to change my ways...It’s the least I can do

Anybody feel this way? Let me know if you need any advice or want to talk a out anything in life could be about a fucking bobby pin you used for a DIY nipple piercing you tried and botched doesnt matter what it is, I’m right here. I’m here for anyone, walk with me daddy let’s get it, let’s do this shit and keep it thorough im ready

I think I’d be ashamed if I died right now. I haven’t given enough to those who have supported me, protected me, given me life and hope and love I can’t possibly fully repay. I feel it’s a must I become a better man and pay my dues, I have to change my ways...It’s the least I can do
How do you become a better man after reading this guy

743009.jpg

walk with me daddy let’s get it, let’s do this shit and keep it thorough im ready
What tha Fuck !?

Karma Jawa

My fiancée died less than a year and a half ago. Together for 14 years. Every day is difficult and a struggle to feel any hint of motivation or a reason not to put a bag over my head after swallowing a load of sleeping pills.

Ultimately something is always more than nothing. And at the very least, that’s something.

Cutty Flam

Banned
My fiancée died less than a year and a half ago. Together for 14 years. Every day is difficult and a struggle to feel any hint of motivation or a reason not to put a bag over my head after swallowing a load of sleeping pills.

Ultimately something is always more than nothing. And at the very least, that’s something.
I’ll pray for you Karma Jawa, I can’t imagine your struggle, but you’re welcome to speak on anything here or private message if this site has the option, and we can move forward as a team. This world is cold as hell my brother, you can lose your life from anything it seems. The very elements we are made up of in the wrong amount will betray us and take our lives; even drinking water can

It’s your life to live. I know it’s hard to break out of the routine and find it in you to get up and do things, but our lives are meant to be filled with activity and doing things with others. There’s another lovely person out there for you who would be blessed to spend their time with you

You have to live your life

Last edited:

Romulus

I would like to think that the first several months are the worst and the the pain slowly starts to fade away from there, its different for everyone and I hope you're past that part. My dad went through it, but I think once he got to a certain point and it was like he got a second wind in life and literally filled a fuller life than before.

Last edited:

TindalosPup

I thought this was going to be about, like, actual fighting, cause I'm ready to kick some ass. The punching bag's been catching more licks than it's used to as of late

but I guess I can kick depression and anxiety's ass instead?

🤷‍♀️

I thought this was going to be about, like, actual fighting, cause I'm ready to kick some ass. The punching bag's been catching more licks than it's used to as of late

but I guess I can kick depression and anxiety's ass instead?

🤷‍♀️

Pray for peace, prepare for war.

Try to be kind to those around while maintaining the knowledge that there will always be people with bad intent.

Too much worry will make you hyper vigilant and that can cause you to misjudge a persons intent.

I guess my point is that it’s good to train and be ready for anything. Just be careful not to let that consume you.

Top Bottom