• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: X-EST, Absolute Battle, Other CPT events, SHINE (Smash)

Good shit to Daigo for winning his 2nd tournament in a row. He's in the top 10 now in the Global leaderboard. Gamerbee may have lost but he put on some really good performances and is making a good climb up the leader board now. Itazabashi was definitely the fan favorite and played great as well. I think he earns the spot for CPT Asia Finals because Daigo and Gamerbee are already qualified.

I told my daigo bros not to worry. His placings were suggesting he would get in and now he's done it these past 3 tournaments.

that balrog pick was terrible omg.

Du played amazing though, he was slowly getting stronger as the set went on. Surprised he gave up on Mika after the first match, I thought she did well against Birdie.

That didn't end at all the way I wanted it to, lol.

Wanted either SnakeEyez Gief or Alucard Birdie/Rog to take it for the sake of character variety.

We just had a Guile win in Europe...and Zangief got 3rd in Australia. The uncommon characters seem like they're starting to break the glass ceiling...

Mizerman

That didn't end at all the way I wanted it to, lol.

Wanted either SnakeEyez Gief or Alucard Birdie/Rog to take it for the sake of character variety.

We just had a Guile win in Europe...and Zangief got 3rd in Australia. The uncommon characters seem like they're starting to break the glass ceiling...

Same. Wanted that to happen so much.

Oh well.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Another streamer with a pay-wall for the archive...
I mean I get it, but for one time occasions like Absolute Battle on pandaxgaming it's kind of stupid.

Top Bottom