• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final PlatinumGames ‘Platinum 4’ announcement set for April 1 (Update: April Fools Joke)

Mista

Banned
Platinum-4_03-25-20.jpg

PlatinumGames will make the fourth and final announcement in its set of “Platinum 4” announcements on April 1, according to an update on the Platinum 4 website.

To recap, the first three announcements were the following:
  • Announcement #1: The Wonderful 101: Remastered
  • Announcement #2: Project G.G.
  • Announcement #3: PlatinumGames Tokyo
Regarding the fourth announcement, PlatinumGames executive vice president and studio head Atsushi Inaba previously said, “The last one is a secret. We’re doing something very Platinum and interesting. Look forward to it.” PlatinumGames senior vice president and game designer Hideki Kamiya said at PAX East 2020 that it will be a “doozy.”

Gematsu

Mhmmm 2077

Legacy Collection please! Viewtiful Joe + God Hand + MadWorld... on the other hand Anarchy Reigns deserves a second chance too...

O-N-E

I guess it would be weird if it was Okami 2 considering Kamiya is already directing Project GG.....

But that's still what I'm hoping for.

Enjay

Banned
Cool. Even cooler if they can allow sega and blewpoint to cohost so we can get all the disappointment out of the way at once.

Holammer

So basically a third game in the Cresta series? Why the fuck not? I put a lot of money in Terra Cresta back in the arcades and it had a thumpin' soundtrack for the a mid 80's game. According to Wikipedia, Hamster Corporation acquired Nichibutsu IPs back in 2014 so the collaboration makes sense.
It better be old school pixel art or I'll be very disappointed. Even more so if it's a complete April fools'.

Top Bottom