• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firefox issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Firefox starts chugging for me if I look at a desktop thread. Also, if I download too much without restarting it, it starts taking forever to commence a download (discovered this around E3). Does this happen for anyone else?

SFA_AOK

No, I have had Firefox crash in a Booth Babes of E3 thread. IE didn't crash, it just stopped loading images. Maybe your ram/processor isn't up to scratch?

The "proper" 0.9 release should be on Monday! :)

SFA_AOK said:
No, I have had Firefox crash in a Booth Babes of E3 thread. IE didn't crash, it just stopped loading images. Maybe your ram/processor isn't up to scratch?

For real? Awesome.

GG-Duo

question

When I use a right-mouse gesture to open a new (blank) tab, it tends to open a duplicate tab instead - even though i have that option turned off.

Does else anybody have this problem? How can I fix this?

oh and btw, Mouse Gestures with colored trail rocks. You can start drawing random stuff on your screen at any given time..........

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
SFA_AOK said:

Firefox has trouble if you have a LOT of large images on the screen at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom