• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary PC test flight begins in February.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Halo developer 343 Industries announced in a blog post that Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary is slated to begin public flighting in February. This is a slightly later than the expected January tests, but the flights are nevertheless coming soon. The game is expected to begin being tested privately during January, and then if all goes well, the scope of the testing will expand and a public flight will begin next month. The content of the flight itself will include a variety of content from Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, including Campaign (both solo and co-op), Multiplayer, and even the title's Customization and Progression systems.

Barakov

This rollout is excruciating. Then again I'm glad they're doing this right. The original release of the MCC Collection was a bad time as far as multiplayer is concerned.

This rollout is excruciating. Then again I'm glad they're doing this right. The original release of the MCC Collection was a bad time as far as multiplayer is concerned.
My worry is they move on to the next one and leave stuff in the previous game unpatched. Reach has serious problems on PC that need a lot of effort to fix.

Last edited:

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
It's fair to release these games months in between, very smart by 343 and PC gamers should be HYPED for Halo 1.

JoduanER2

My worry is they move on to the next one and leave stuff in the previous game unpatched. Reach has serious problems on PC that need a lot of effort to fix.

Yeah wtf. The audio still sucks, and theres problems with the game running above 60 fps, with 60 fps not looking smooth as well.

Top Bottom