• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First In-Game Shots Of Project Sylpheed Sqaure Enix X360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks a bit cluttered IMO

http://www.ztgamedomain.com/?rid=2694

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

05.jpg

07.jpg

13.jpg

scaffa

Seems pretty cool :) What kind of game is it? Something like Starlancer? Or more like an arcade shooter?

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
It looks pretty nice. Not technically impressive in the least, but 720p with (hopefully) AA could really work for such a simplistic style.

Looks like some kind of field of view distortion of large 2D elements charading as 3D objects (until you get within a certain distance perhaps).

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
I don't think it looks too bad. The only think that bothers me is the amount of real estate the hud takes up. Its a bit too cluttered.

While it is a common misconception, planets are not spheres. They are really oblate spheroids, due to the force caused by spinning on its axis elongating the area around the equator compared to the poles.

It is obvious that by looking at that planet, it must be rotating at a phenominal rate.

OR

Someone ****ed up.

Please someone say this is a space combat sim.

But, given the memories I have of the Sega CD silpheed, I'll settle for a shump.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
More Space Shooters = Good.

Though i dont really see anything specific to get excited about here.

that planet is not even close to being an oblong spheroid. although i do wish i lived on a smushed planet with pronounced polygonal edges.

i really really hope this is quality and has lots more enemies ton screent han we are seeing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom