• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Look at Live-Action Vixen from Arrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguin

I wanted to share because think they did a hell of a job with the costume!

Vixen-FirstLook_56a02b78848ca6.93835582.jpg

http://www.dccomics.com/blog/2016/0...-echikunwoke-brings-vixen-to-live-action-life

That's Megalyn Echikunwoke as the live action iteration of Mari McCabe, better known around these parts as Vixen. First appearing on CW Seed's digital animated series of the same name, Vixen will be appearing in live action for the very first time this year on Arrow.

Viewt

Not really feeling the black lipstick, but that's a dope motorcycle outfit.

I still need to check out the Seed series. Here's hoping she does well!

Neoxon

Hah, is this the first time a voice actor has portrayed their character in the flesh?
They probably casted her with the intention of eventually bringing her into the live-action shows.

Either way, not a bad costume. I was hoping for her costume from the animated short series, but this certainly works. I'm also curious about if they'll explain why Vixen grew her hair out since she first met Green Arrow & Flash.

Penguin

They probably casted her with the intention of eventually bringing her into the live-action shows.

Either way, not a bad costume. I was hoping for her costume from the animated short series, but this certainly works. I'm also curious about if they'll explain why Vixen grew her hair out since she first met Green Arrow & Flash.

Well in show's terms... it will be about a year from the short

plenty of time to grow your hair

Neoxon

Well in show's terms... it will be about a year from the short

plenty of time to grow your hair
And her new suit? I guess they could say that Cisco made it for her, because I doubt that she would have the funds to make another one (as of the mini-series).

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Hmm, need to see her standing.

Right now, it reminds me too much of Singer's X-men.

Mid-tier. The episodes are very short, so you can get through them all in like 35 minutes or so, if I remember correctly.
They've complied them all into one video. It's pretty much 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom