• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First pictures from Touch Panic!

Salmon

Well, here are the first pictures from the game Touch Panic for the Nintendo DS.
Developer: Aki Corporation
Publisher: Nintendo

Touch Panic

Looks a lot like Polarium (with more color) for me :)

Ruzbeh

Banned
I think I kinda get it. You're supposed to connect those lines by moving that box around that contains the thing that you can connect the lines with. I don't get the other screens in the bottom left of the page however.

D

dicklaurent

Unconfirmed Member
yeah, like chokkan hitofude with more than two colours. it's a buy for me. hitofude was really lacking in the execution, but this seems to be able to 'do more'.

It proably plays like that old game where you had to race to lay pipes to guide oil across the grid...

...although that would not be that great of a game nowadays so it might play a bit different.

Jado

Banned
Keyser Soze said:
It proably plays like that old game where you had to race to lay pipes to guide oil across the grid...

...although that would not be that great of a game nowadays so it might play a bit different.

Pipe Dream?

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
PLEASE DONT MAKE THE MIC NECCESSARY NINTENDO

pipe_dream.gif

WURRRD!

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
so you use the stylus to make the path by moving the blocks? how does the tilt sensor work? just rolling the ball through the path you already made?

Top Bottom