• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Five PS5's

Barakov

Gold Member
iu

Krisprolls

Banned
I had 3 fat PS3 at some time, but it somehow made sense because it was a very faulty product. Not on MS RROD levels but still faulty in a lot of ways.

I also had 2 PS5 to be sure there would be no problem. Just resold the second one this morning. It goes to my friend's nephew. A nice christmas gift.

The $500 profit I made was pretty great.

Just kidding, I sold it at retail price obviously.

Cato

Banned
I approve. You should have 5 or more of every Sony console.
I fail this severely. I have no Ps5 as of yet and have less than 5 PSVita.

One day however. One day ... (Actually just bought another PSP off ebay today, just hours ago. Why not. I didn;t have a 3002 silver one yet)

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
I approve. You should have 5 or more of every Sony console.
I fail this severely. I have no Ps5 as of yet and have less than 5 PSVita.

One day however. One day ... (Actually just bought another PSP off ebay today, just hours ago. Why not. I didn;t have a 3002 silver one yet)
I never got a Vita, even after havign PSP..... I feel like I have failed life!

Cato

Banned
I never got a Vita, even after havign PSP..... I feel like I have failed life!

Get one. Vitas are a bit pricey though and there few of them around.
I prefer the 1000 since it has OLED and feels heavy/solid. Lots of people prefer the 2000 model because the battery lasts longer.
I own both models, or course, but mostly use the 1000 model.

One feature I love is PS4-link. Stream and play PS4 games on your vita. It never gets old. Sony should have pushed this feature much harder in the marketing.
Even if you don;t play any Vita games, just being able to stream and play your ps4 games on a handheld console is worth getting one.

Last edited:

Bryank75

Banned
Get one. Vitas are a bit pricey though and there few of them around.
I prefer the 1000 since it has OLED and feels heavy/solid. Lots of people prefer the 2000 model because the battery lasts longer.
I own both models, or course, but mostly use the 1000 model.

One feature I love is PS4-link. Stream and play PS4 games on your vita. It never gets old. Sony should have pushed this feature much harder in the marketing.
Even if you don;t play any Vita games, just being able to stream and play your ps4 games on a handheld console is worth getting one.
I'm gonna try and get one... I wonder if there are any boxed ones at a reasonable price. I'm gonna go have a look....

Reactions: Isa
Top Bottom