• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

French Site Jeuxvideo mentions PlayStation Experience Event on July 8th, on their article on Tsushima's leaked standalone game

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
Sony coming in for the kill.
john cena wrestling GIF by WWE

I'm numb to all this insider shit.

Just looking forward to seeing what PlayStation has to offer...whenever the fuck that is.

You have better luck finding a unicorn that's shitting into a leprechauns pot of gold at the end of the rainbow then finding an extremely reliable insider.

Now you know where golden nuggets came from.

St Patricks Day Candy GIF by Trolli

Last edited:
I just hope it's upgraded for next-gen to the level that Miles was.

I'd definitely be down for a $50 expansion type game with next-gen upgrades for one of last year's best games. Wouldn't definitely make the fall more exciting.

Zeroing

Banned
So not reliable info, correct?

On a side note, I’ve been french all my life, and I’ve never ever heard a single person say oui oui 😆
That’s why it’s funny ! It was rather that or making a full sentence in French talking about unreliable that source was

ay91

Banned
Has anyone noticed that the Dream - Mercedes-Benz collaboration video that was released yesterday has PS5 in the title? As far as I know, the official PS channel only puts PS5 in the title if the game has a native PS5 version.

Also the release day for the levels or whatever this thing is is on the 8th of July.

skit_data

Has anyone noticed that the Dream - Mercedes-Benz collaboration video that was released yesterday has PS5 in the title? As far as I know, the official PS channel only puts PS5 in the title if the game has a native PS5 version.

Also the release day for the levels or whatever this thing is is on the 8th of July.

Dreams + Mercedes Benz…

What? :S

mxbison

Julien est un garcon. Julie est une fille. Arthur est le perroquet.

oui oui

Definitely down for some more Ghost of Tsushima.

Zones

God I hope they delayed the possible ps5 event to announce new stock for everyone. Pleeeeeease.
Sony has already revealed their stock allocation for their current fiscal year (31/03/2021 - 31/03/2022) and that number is roughly 15 million units.

Next fiscal year is said to be more than 22.6 million units.

If the manufacturing capacity can only produce that amount, then clearly that’s the best they can do.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Nice. Hoping they showcase Tsushima expansion and that it releases this Fall. Will be so happy!!! :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Regarding Dreams.

Bringing it over to the PS5 wouldn't surprise me. It's a pretty capable engind and the PS5s additional power should allow even more to be made with it. Plus it wouldn't be bad for PSVR2 as well.

ay91

Banned
Strange as well, but at least I can see the kart = car connection, this seems completely random
Maybe they are testing the waters for using Dreams as a marketing tool similar to PS Home. I kinda like the idea. Hopefully, they do more of these Dreams collabs in the future.

Last edited:

assurdum

Banned
Sony has already revealed their stock allocation for their current fiscal year (31/03/2021 - 31/03/2022) and that number is roughly 15 million units.

Next fiscal year is said to be more than 22.6 million units.

If the manufacturing capacity can only produce that amount, then clearly that’s the best they can do.
Can't care less. I want find the ps5 in the store not make a treasure hunt.

Yoboman

The one game of Sony's that makes 100% sense to be on PC too and they haven't done it

Top Bottom