• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

funny flash or newgrounds videos lol

buizel

Banned
so I was just updating my geocities cause my neopet club has got like 73 comments on the guest book page lol and I just finished happyland adventures , listening to evanescence from limewire lol sshh but it gave me a viris so then I went to newgrounds to chill

anyone got good videos from there here's one my faves

can't believe they ripped on the n-gage that thing is gunna rock. anyway these guys have some funny videos and egoraptor is decent. anyone played snipperclips ? never heard of it cause it's 2003 but these guys are gunna "make it" (whatever that means)

there was also an interactive like art movie game tied to classical music... anyone know what flash /newgrounds/ shockwave thing that was?

SHOCKWAVE.COOMMM (radiskull and devil doll 4eva lol)

Last edited:

trikster40

Here’s one my friend and I made back in late 2002/early 2003. I managed a Software Etc, and everything here actually happened. Well, there’s a few liberties, but yeah, pretty much. And please note that my comment about Halo 2 was a year and a half prior to release, it was just in good fun.

Martin Ep 1

Codes 208

pre-game grumps arin as egoraptor made some of the funniest shit.
It was also the age of parodies played by 16-bit nintendo and sonic characters. (Anyone remember that mario vs luigi as the matrix reloaded parody?)

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Anyone remember Salad Fingers?

Whilst I am here, I’ve been trying to remember the name of a flash animation series from the internet circa 1998-2001 that I’m pretty sure originated on Newgrounds.

It was heavily inspired by William Gibson and Neuromancer. Cyberpunk/hacking themed. It went for many episodes, but they were short. I remember the main protagonist was a young white guy with glasses.

My Google fu is failing me and I cannot find anything at all.

Any chance someone remembers what I’m talking about?

Top Bottom