• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Alpha Males, what have you repaired lately?

My floor

AA5dSm2.jpg

Last edited:

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
L
Like sciatica?

"The last one...."? Do mean operation/procedure?

Ive sciatica so was wondering.

Sciatica came after they thought I had a herniated disc. Because of the nerve pain. Same place, almost because the symptoms were pretty much as such.

In the end, my current (referring to my "last") physical therapist, the initial culprit was that some back pelvis joints were tight and unstable causing the inner glute muscle unable to function so hence the nerve pain and other muscles to overcompensate which with time led to the overall experience. So I first needed to stretch a lot for a long time to be able to start pelvis/core stability exercises. This helped immensely.

Now it's a matter of keeping it up while doing excercises in the gym seeing I now have the mobility and stability to strengthen the initial core issue.

Excuse my English.

I left out the drama but at some point suicide was on the table seeing I was in constant pain. Think nasty toothache 24/7 for years and years. At some point I was hopeless beyond imagination. Hmmm. Seems I didn't left out the drama

😅

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
My little brother is the real Alpha Male in my family. He's a grade A hustler but more impressive is after getting his motorcycle license and buying his first bike (Kawasaki Ninja I think?) he started buying damaged bikes and fixed them for reselling. All his knowledge he got from forum's, youtube and trial and error. For me that's amazing. His previous job had to with spray painting so he also had that skill in regards to repairing. <3

Top Bottom