• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gafers with a Japanese PS3 - How is the visualizer?

Raistlin

Have you tested out playing CD's on it? How about with ripped content (MP3, etc)?

I'm curious how the visualizer is.

MMaRsu

Banned
and can you transfer songs from lets say PC HDD to Ps3? What about ipod support?

Hahahaha another Ps3 thread, another 4d time anomaly!

:lol

Onix said:
Have you tested out playing CD's on it? How about with ripped content (MP3, etc)?

I'm curious how the visualizer is.

i haven't seen any vids yet anywhere or found a proper impression either, but according to k-otaku it's "kinda cool but not nearly as psychedelic as the Xbox 360's"

Raistlin

Pope Benedict XVI said:
i haven't seen any vids yet anywhere or found a proper impression either, but according to k-otaku it's "kinda cool but not nearly as psychedelic as the Xbox 360's"

Thanks.

I'm hoping some updated visualizers become available for download - that wold be cool.

Maybe Minter will even offer up the 360 visualizer (or something similar)!

Jonnyram

The visualiser isn't bad. It's kind of calm while still moving quite a bit. Lots of pastel colours and stuff. I dunno which DB it uses for CD lookup though. It couldn't even find my Jeff Mills CD in the DB.

Top Bottom