• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games With Gold - March 2019

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

On Xbox One, Xbox Live Gold members can download Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion ($39.99 ERP) for free during the month of March. Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 ($19.99 ERP) will be available as a free download from March 16th to April 15th.

On Xbox 360, starting March 1st, Star Wars Republic Commando ($9.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through March 15th. Then on March 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download METAL GEAR RISING: REVENGEANCE ($19.99 ERP) for free through March 31st.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love that Xbox has BC and that we've been getting original Xbox and 360 games for the past few months. Doubly so, since you get to keep them even if your subscription lapses.

It's especially jarring since there aren't any PS3 or Vita games in this month's PS+ game pool, and in my mind that means that Xbox has the much better deal going forward.

Naked Lunch

All about Metal Gear Rising. Such an incredible game - its still better than 99% of the action games out this gen. I was going to buy a digital copy shortly too.

Last edited:

Alx

I know it's silly, but I always feel a bit disappointed to get OG Xbox games, not because they're older, but because they don't come with achievements.
Anyway, all gold games go straight to my backlog at the moment.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
Holy hell Adventure Time?! So glad I didn't buy this, as the usual games we get with this is something I already bought. So nice to get games you want which you didn't buy yet.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
I love that Xbox has BC and that we've been getting original Xbox and 360 games for the past few months. Doubly so, since you get to keep them even if your subscription lapses.

It's especially jarring since there aren't any PS3 or Vita games in this month's PS+ game pool, and in my mind that means that Xbox has the much better deal going forward.

Agreed. I can't believe Sony didn't throw us any kind of bone at all.

Top Bottom