• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAZERK, a videogame search engine

logo.jpg

www.gazerk.com

Noticed an ad for this while flipping thru the new OPM. Seems really cool from the limited amount of time I've played around with it.

From the site:

Welcome to GAZERK: the Web's only search engine dedicated to finding videogame content! When you search, GAZERK automatically arranges the results into the categories you most need, such as screens, video, news, reviews and previews.

With GAZERK, you find what you want - fast!

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
SHOTEH FOCK OP YOU GAZERK!

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I'll have to check this site out. Thanks for the heads up. I had never heard of it. :D

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
meh. it doesn't offer much more use over google... in fact google is actually a lot more useful than this..

Striek

The categorization is pretty terrible. The main ('all') results don't seem to be anything unusual.

C--- would not recommend.

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
Mr. Spinnington said:
Why would they even try when GAF exists?

the search button is only available to members.

if they lifted that restriction, NeoGAF would be the #1 search site for video games.

arne

Mr. Spinnington said:
Why would they even try when GAF exists?

qft. i search on here before trying any other way. the only thing is if the vbulletin software could search images... well, then I'd be golden.

edit: I'm also pleasantly happy it doesn't return ziff-davis owned properties at the top of the search results.

Top Bottom