• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get ready, Michael Jordan Hair Products!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMczaf

http://www.nwherald.com/StyleSection/325160488515027.php

Basketball.

Baseball.

Styling products?

Michael Jordan has designed grooming products for the active man, which will be available this spring at mass merchandisers.

Packaged in a red and black color scheme, the Michael Jordan Grooming products are lightweight for travel or in the gym bag. They work with all skin and hair types and their scent won't compete with a person's cologne.

Products in the collection are Easy Glide Shave Oil ($7.99), Aloe Shave Gel ($7.99), After Shave Skin Toner ($7.99), Daily Conditioning Shampoo ($6.95), Thickening Shampoo ($6.95), Extreme Styling Gel ($7.99), Pomade ($7.99), and Fiber Cream ($7.99).

mj510.jpg

Trust me guys, he knows how to take care of hair.

methodman

Banned
I always thought that maybe he just had Laser Hair removal on his head because it is always shaved. It's a pain in the ass to shave it every day lol

bionic77

methodman said:
I always thought that maybe he just had Laser Hair removal on his head because it is always shaved. It's a pain in the ass to shave it every day lol

Shaved nothing, he is bald!

android

Theoretical Magician
Have you seen Vince Carter lately when he doesnt shave his head? He's going to be the next Jordan alright...
If only he played Basketball, he'd really be like Jordan. :D

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Soothe away the sting of drafting a bust with the #1 overall pick in the draft with Jordan brand lotion! Wash away the iniquity of high stakes gambling with Jordan brand soap!

DMczaf

Guileless said:
Soothe away the sting of drafting a bust with the #1 overall pick in the draft with Jordan brand lotion! Wash away the iniquity of high stakes gambling with Jordan brand soap!

And even after all that, he's still the greatest. Teflon Jordan!

s_mjordon.jpg

Nothing sticks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom