• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

get-well-gamers.org

Mikazuki

Army death height crane group location world
"The Get-Well Gamers Foundation was founded in 2001 with the goal of bringing video game systems and games to children's hospitals. Video games are an effective and proven pain management tool and provide needed entertainment during long hospital stays.

The Foundation currently serves dozens of children's hospitals across the U.S. in an ever-expanding donation network that has already brough much-needed entertainment to thousands of children each year. The Foundation services all kinds of hospitals, from small local facilities to larger regional medical centers. Although some of these hospitals are on the cutting edge of medical research, all too often their pediatrics units are lacking for entertainment options. The Foundation seeks to fill these gaps by providing hospitals with free video games, systems, and accessories.

The Get-Well Gamers Foundation is dedicated to providing for children's hospitals year-round, supplying everything from classic video game systems to brand new next-generation systems to hospitals across the country."

This is an awesome idea. I'll be bringing dozens of games in on my next day off. I can finally get rid of a bunch of games I know I don't need with no regrets. I can always buy them again if I miss them.

http://www.get-well-gamers.org/

Top Bottom