• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Getting Me Through a Boring Summer Break

A week from school, and only 30 hours of work this week. These games are saving my sanity:

B00002EPZ2.01.LZZZZZZZ.gif

B00005A3I8.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00009YFU2.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B00004NS0Z.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

teiresias

I hear ya. I'm not bored, I've got research to do, but I'm in a gaming slump of sorts. I bought Drakan for PS2 @ $9, but don't like it much. I'm hoping my purchase tomorrow of a Gamecube along with Metroid Prime and Mario Kart will pull me out of it.

I only really play older games these days, releases lately have sucked. Tho im sorta interested in sudeki for some stupid reason boobs that I cant possible boobs figure out boobs with legs so ill probably try to boobs with legs that can cast magic try and get it at release.

teiresias

I wish I actually liked the Baldur's Gate engine, because there are a ton of games that use it and get generally good reviews, but I just can't stand the way the combat works - ick!!

WHat, you dont like click *get coffee* return to check loot? C'MON!

Actually Icewind Dale I and II are quite a bit more active.

teiresias

No, I tried to play the original Baldur's Gate and just found the battles chaotic. I know you're supposed to use the pause button to change tactics practically every turn in order to survive, but then they may as well have just made the combat turn-based rather than this chaotic pseudo-realtime stuff. I got to some quest in the original Baldur's Gate where you had to kill some Spiderwoman in a cave or something and just quit, it got annoying. All these people fighting with no idea what they're doing half the time.

Top Bottom