• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Ragnorak easiest setting - crafting?

Before I get jumped on for wanting to play a game on the easiest setting 😂 let me explain. I have visual issues and get bored of just watching TV and like the interactivity of gaming rather than wanting a challenge.
Does anyone know if I play God of War Ragnorak on this setting :-
  • Give Me Story: For those who want an experience with the least focus on combat.
would I still need to do a load of crafting? I find crafting such a chore

Ar¢tos

Before I get jumped on for wanting to play a game on the easiest setting 😂 let me explain. I have visual issues and get bored of just watching TV and like the interactivity of gaming rather than wanting a challenge.
  • Give Me Story: For those who want an experience with the least focus on combat.
I don't remember doing any crafting at all in GoW Ragnarok.

Ar¢tos

You will be fine without really upgrading anything in Give Me Story mode.

You are a tank that hits like a nuke.
Meh... more like a tank that hits like a tank...
In GoW1 you could hit like a nuke, but Ragnarok nerfed basically everything.
I saw this site when researching the game so thought you needed to? https://www.dualshockers.com/god-of-war-ragnarok-crafting-guide/
Ah, those are optional armors that you need to find the ingredients to create.
You can upgrade your gear to a good level without much effort, just by following the story.

That "crafting" is just upgrades in the shop for your gear, with materials that you encounter while roaming the world. As always, the less you explore the more of a challenge, but if you're playing on easiest I guess there won't be much of a difference. A part of those upgrades you already encounter them without deviating the main path, so

Real-HipHopGamer

Neo Member
Playing Games On EASY MODE IS THE BEST, KEEP DOING IT SO MANY PEOPLE DON'T EVEN COMPLETE MOST GAMES AND ALSO YOU DON'T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE TO NO BODY, IT'S YOUR GAME DOG PLAY THE WAY YOU WANNA PLAY

LakeOf9

It's completely fine to play games on easy mode OP! Dont let some nerds online shame you, play as you want

As for your question, you'll do a lot of damage and not take as much on the easiest mode to begin with, but honestly the crafting in Ragnarok is very "linear", you will either have the resources you need to craft/upgrade gear, or you won't, and the only time you need to think about that is when you are at Brok/Sindri's forge. It's basically functionally equal to buying things, rather than crafting things.

Enjoy the game, it's very good!

Top Bottom