• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Goodnight PunPun is so damn good.

Blade2.0

Even if you aren't a fan of Manga or Comics, I would suggest finding this gem and reading it. Started it about 2 weeks ago and I'm up to chapter 118 out of 147 already.

I cannot put it down. I'll stay up till 1am even with work the next day because I'm doing the old "Just one more chapter can't hurt" thing. This is top tier shit!

Basic premise is: A kid with a shitty home life meets a girl with an equally shitty home life. It follows him throughout his years from a kid into an adult and shit gets crazy and heavy. Oh, and PunPun and his family are drawn as these cute bird people...except they aren't cute. The art is amazing and the story is equally as good. I cannot say enough good shit about it. I just hope it sticks the landing.

Shtef

I haven't read much manga, but from what I did, I can easily say punpun was my favorite one. After that I would say is yotsuba and 20 century boys.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
So I googled the title of this comic, and I got:

The mom...
goodnight-punpun-family_20180614184326-e1569934025615.jpg

Top Bottom