• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ground Control 2 - Gamespot review

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I liked the demo, it appears its a solid game

Hooker

Pff, I disagree.

I've played it for a few hours today and it was boring as hell. Because there is no resource or building it gets very repetetive. That along with the slow moving units makes it boring!

Give me Zero Hour, Frozen Throne or Total Annihilation anyday

teepo

Hooker said:
Pff, I disagree.

I've played it for a few hours today and it was boring as hell. Because there is no resource or building it gets very repetetive. That along with the slow moving units makes it boring!

Give me Zero Hour, Frozen Throne or Total Annihilation anyday

PIRATE

Falch

I remember back in the day, I played the demo of the first one, and I was really impressed by the gfx. I never got around buying it though.

I'll check the demo of GC2 out soon, seems to be a solid game. Although I don't generally like the lack of resources or building.

There's no resource Management (thank god), because they want to emphasize unit tactics over building 300 peons to make teh MEGAUNIT1!11!!

AeroGod

I really liked the MP demo, I dont know if ill get it though. I have City of Heros and a few other online games to play. A man can only play so many games:D hell I still have to beat alot of single player games. My backlog is huge.

GC2 demo was fun, but its just not really a MUST have for me.

Top Bottom