• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[GSD] UK sales September 2023 - PS5#1 (+24%) XBS#2 (+136%) NSW#3 (+18%) | EA FC 24#1 Starfield#2 MK1#3

Microsoft get access to a much larger userbase.
PlayStation gets free money.
PlayStation gamers regain access to Bethesda and ABK games.
Yeah, let's forget the revenue loss of people stopping to buy games because MS trained them to only wait for gp releases.

Trash business model and I'm pretty sure Sony is hip to it. Best they will do is PS Plus premium.

MS can keep their trash model and bleed money until they shut the operation down.

Alan Wake

If Xbox hardware is down again in 2024 Microsoft will have some serious thinking to do about the future of their Xbox hardware business. Because it's certainly looking like the Series is going to end up doing worse numbers than the Xbox One at this stage.
It's remarkable. Yes, there's been too few new exclusive games released on Xbox Series X/S but I think it's even more about the formidable competition. Now BOTH Sony and Nintendo are doing great.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Next year will be worse.

Switch 2 is gonna break all records on Earth, meanwhile PlayStation 5 will keep swinging driven by new model, aggressive pricing and Pro version in Q4.

I don't see how MS can fight their way out of 2024, to be honest.

Top Bottom