• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA VI easter egg found in teaser of the Cayo Perico heist

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
38.527A N; 79.6129A W

38.527,-79.6129
google.com/maps/@38.527,-79.6129,19z

Some people are speculating that this would be an Easter egg from "GTA VI" in the DLC teaser, the coordinates lead to a place in Virginia, United States. In this place there is a street in the shape of a "VI".

Credits:

Bd1B3rw.png

Last edited:

Compsiox

Banned
Too coincidental. I assume this doesn't mean it will take place in Virginia though. Awful location if so.

Last edited:

Kerotan

That looks legit. Also the heist location being Porto Rico is likely near gta vi location which should be miami and maybe a carabean country too.

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
That looks legit. Also the heist location being Porto Rico is likely near gta vi location which should be miami and maybe a carabean country too.
yeah it does...usually alot of people try to "stretch" possible easter eggs that could lead to something but don't really turn out to be anything

this, however, seems like a legit easter egg......no way it's a coincidence

Last edited:

Mister Apoc

Demigod of Troll Threads
alot of you are making fun of this, but I don't see how this isn't legit...i mean you can't tell me this is a random coincidence....

So you are telling me that it's random for Rockstar to add coordinates for a DLC that takes place on a carribean Island to point to a random ass road in the middle of West Virginia that just happens to be in the shape of a "VI"....and your telling me that this is just a coincidence?

13th

Neo Member
At this point it's hard to take anything from Rockstar seriously. "Easter eggs" like this gives them nothing but more attention on social media, GTA V channels, which are infamous for picking up every bread crumbs and thus giving even more attention to what? A road? I have to admit, a coincidence like this has way too much validity behind, but I have much more reason to believe that it was made deliberately just to mess around with people, unless an actual GTA VI is announced, this is just an attempt to steer the pot of talks on social media about the game.

JonSnowball

Don't these fools know it's way too early for GTA VI teasers? Rockstar almost certainly has preliminary plans for the PS5 Pro and Xbox Series X-X upgrades.

Last edited:
38.527A N; 79.6129A W

38.527,-79.6129
google.com/maps/@38.527,-79.6129,19z

Some people are speculating that this would be an Easter egg from "GTA VI" in the DLC teaser, the coordinates lead to a place in Virginia, United States. In this place there is a street in the shape of a "VI".

Credits:

Bd1B3rw.png

Well, you know, also " VI-rginia "

Definitely a small teaser for VI, but set in Virginia? No way lol

VI(ce) city 2.0 for sure, as well as part of Mexico, both in two timelines is my 1$ bet

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
As much as I want this game sooner... I kinda hope its an end of gen game, those are always better.

Danny 117

GTA VI rginia
GTA VI ce City

Probably how the branding will go, playing on the VI being the first two letters of the location and also the Roman numerals for 6.

NickFire

Are we sure there will even be a genuine GTA 6? I don't mean, at all, do we think GTA is done. I'm just thinking about the sales numbers, new versions, and wondering if GTA starts over or just gets expanded and upgraded forever.

Top Bottom