• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo 3: ODST Available NOW on Xbox Gamepass, Steam and Windows [Launch Trailer inside]

Starfield

along with ODST the following new features are also included:

• ODST Firefight now supports custom game variant options for creating your own Firefight modes.
  • Season 3 has been added to the collection, featuring ODST Firefight Customization, New Halo 3 Weapon and Visor Skins, and new nameplates including:
    • 12 Halo 3 Weapon Skins.
    • 30 Halo 3 Visor Skins.
    • 10 ODST Character Skins.
    • 4 ODST Character Skins (Unlockable via Challenges).
    • 30 Nameplates.
  • A new frontend menu has been added to welcome ODST Firefight Customization to the collection.
  • Halo 2 Anniversary Multiplayer’s Customization has been broken down into per-part pieces.
  • Added Challenges to the Pause Menu for visibility during gameplay.
  • Added an option that allows users to disable the Challenge notification.
  • Added deck progress counter in Challenge Hub.
  • Progress notifications for featured (golden) challenges now appear gold.
  • More variety is present for Challenges which reward Season Points from week to week.
  • Added ODST's Silenced SMG, Automag, and Brute Plasma Rifle to Halo 3 Multiplayer.
  • Added Recon weapon set to override all weapons on the map with their ODST counterparts.
  • Added new option for Halo 3 Grenade Regeneration which includes Firebomb grenades.
  • Added bottomless clip option for Halo 3 Infinite Ammo setting.

Finally! The last Halo game from the MCC. I’ve been replaying them all since Reach landed late last year. My least favorite of them but still a great game, and this one snuck up on me.

Top Bottom