• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has anyone managed to run Xbox 360 Quake 4 on Xenia (PC) at decent frame rates?

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I'm a bit obsessed with trying to get Xbox 360 version of Quake 4 to work at a decent framerate on PC.
Has anyone had any success and what was your settings?

(And yes I know there is a Steam version which I already have).

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Thanks folks. Seems like a lost cause for Quake4

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I've gotta imagine that PC games that were ported to the console are the lowest priority when trying to fix emulation issues.

Are there some unique differences with the 360 version that makes you want to play it over the PC version? Just curious.

Xenia is hit or miss...its only a few people working on it so it's nowhere near as compatibility as RPCS3, which is a shame.

Are there some unique differences with the 360 version that makes you want to play it over the PC version? Just curious.

Xenia is hit or miss...its only a few people working on it so it's nowhere near as compatibility as RPCS3, which is a shame.
I played the x360 version and the game wasnt running very well. The frame rate was all over the place and I always thought it was one of the worst PC ports on the x360.

Top Bottom