• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Has Sean Hannity always been a whiny little *****?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cvxfreak

I'm new to Hannity & Colmes and I've watched it for a few months. I like the show, but only because Alan Colmes comes off, you know, smart and coherent.

I love it when Sean Hannity made a connection between education problems and a student's refusal to stand for the national anthem. Brilliant guy there.

cvxfreak

I got whiny from the fact he whines about liberals a lot.

Alan Colmes doesn't.

Have there been any polls out there to see which of the two are better?

Colmes is such a pussy, He never really stands up to that bitch Hannity (which is probably why Fox News picked his firemarshall bill looking ass to be co-host)

peedi

Banned
CVXFREAK said:
I'm new to Hannity & Colmes and I've watched it for a few months. I like the show, but only because Alan Colmes comes off, you know, smart and coherent.

I love it when Sean Hannity made a connection between education problems and a student's refusal to stand for the national anthem. Brilliant guy there.

What's "smart" about Alan Colmes?

Alcibiades

A part of Hannity knows there's an entertainment form to this...

he just loves being emotional, extreme, and talking...

seeing him rip into Ralph Nader because the previous guest (Mary Landrui- LA Senator) had pissed him off was pretty surreal, but it definitely got my attention...

It's entertainment + news + views = gets my attention

Alcibiades said:
It's entertainment + news + views = gets my attention

No personal offense meant to you here, but if that isn't what is wrong with our current mass media, I don't know what is. I literally cringed when I read that.

Colmes kicks ass for one reason. They had a Penthouse Sex Column writer to talk about the pedophilia going on between women teachers and male students. All Colmes could ask is:

"Are those letters in Penthouse real?"

:lol I thought that was great. That and he never once stayed on topic. Then there was the time Mary Carey offered to show him her boobs. The look on his face was priceless. Hannity is just another Republican drone though.

That show alone just makes me laugh without even watching it. They could not find an uglier, wimpier liberal than alan colmes. The intentions of that network are just so damn obvious for anybody who isn't married to their cousin and has more than 2 teeth.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
I can't say I've ever really cared for his radio or Fox shows. He's an overbearing asshole far too often. I find Rush's show to be more interesting. While I can't say I agree with him too often, he at least comes off as intelligent and entertaining. Yeah yeah, I know, teh evil conservative etc etc. I get my news while listening to talk radio in the background at work. Glen Beck's pretty funny in the mornings and it's amusing to hear some of the people that call in on Rush's show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom