• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva X releases August 30th in NA on Vita/PS4

ChrisD

I hope they don't block recording/streaming because I'm looking forward to that

Wouldn't get hopes up.

I'm going to buy an HDMI Splitter ahead of time, just so I'm covered. Seeing that the Vita version had HDCP protection through a PSTV I fully expect them to do the same, even if it is on the "share your experiences" PS4.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Preorders are up on Amazon.

With that glorious Prime discount.
Bah, I guess I'll pre-order the Vita version for $32. I got both Project Diva f games for $20 on sale on PSN, kind of felt like doing the same here, but I'm running out of room, might as well get the pouch & Prime discount, plus I already bought Project Mirai day one, might as well continue to support the fact Sega is bringing these over.

....guess I should ask, am I gonna have to deal with the room stuff for a third time?

ChrisD

Bah, I guess I'll pre-order the Vita version for $32. I got both Project Diva f games for $20 on sale on PSN, kind of felt like doing the same here, but I'm running out of room, might as well get the pouch & Prime discount, plus I already bought Project Mirai day one, might as well continue to support the fact Sega is bringing these over.

....guess I should ask, am I gonna have to deal with the room stuff for a third time?

This time with RNG for your items! You can't buy them in a shop, you get them as drops from playing songs in the Quest Mode.

Mercy on the souls who Platinum these games. Trigonometrize and TP (Can't remember if you were doing the same, Ludger) will be able to tell you how much fun trying to 100% things is. :p

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
.....oh god......I just hope the RNG doesn't come back with certain room items. It was made worse in f 2nd when you couldn't give the same item over & over again (like, 3 in a row max?)

Top Bottom