• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have to stop drinking on Wednesdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manics

Banned
I'm hung over today. It wouldn't be so bad if I just stayed in bed and slept, but I had to get up this morning and go to work. I would have called in sick if there was someone else to cover my position, but i'm the only guy left since the guy that works with me is off this week.
Mid-week drinking sucks.

cubanb

Banned
my internal clock is way off during xmas break... going to bed at 6am, waking at 6pm......
Im technically getting wasted on a wednesday, but i am going to sleep soon.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
I learned a good tip from Wasabiking... Just keep a stock of Gatorade or Powerade in your fridge ready to go at all times. When you get home from a long night of drinking, just down at least a whole bottle. Saves you a lot of problems the next day.

My only problems have ever come when I don't even make it home, or when my supply is gone. :(

Manics

Banned
Wellington said:
I learned a good tip from Wasabiking... Just keep a stock of Gatorade or Powerade in your fridge ready to go at all times. When you get home from a long night of drinking, just down at least a whole bottle. Saves you a lot of problems the next day.

My only problems have ever come when I don't even make it home, or when my supply is gone. :(

I'm downing water bottles right now. Starting to feel better. I think I'll be right as rain by noon. Luckily it's slow cause of the holidays, I'm all caught up at work and don't really have any pressing matters to look into.

Manics

Banned
GamerDiva said:
Come on. In North Bay all we know is drinking. You need to get tougher Manics. :)

Heh, either I'm out of practice or I'm getting too old. I think I'm in better shape than the guys I was drinking with though. My one buddy looked completely fucked up as we were leaving. He kept sending his girlfriend these stupid lovey-dovey text messages on his phone. I knew he was out of it then.

GamerDiva

Banned
Manics said:
Heh, either I'm out of practice or I'm getting too old. I think I'm in better shape than the guys I was drinking with though. My one buddy looked completely fucked up as we were leaving. He kept sending his girlfriend these stupid lovey-dovey text messages on his phone. I knew he was out of it then.

:lol :lol :lol Wow poor guy. Sending sappy texts is a big no-no because they are still there the next day in your "sent" folder ready for you to see when you are nice and sober. I get the feeling this North Bay gal can outdrink you though. If you ever come to North Bay we'll go for some drinks and maybe get you into a bar fight or two just to make sure you are tough enough. ;) :)

Manics

Banned
GamerDiva said:
:lol :lol :lol Wow poor guy. Sending sappy texts is a big no-no because they are still there the next day in your "sent" folder ready for you to see when you are nice and sober. I get the feeling this North Bay gal can outdrink you though. If you ever come to North Bay we'll go for some drinks and maybe get you into a bar fight or two just to make sure you are tough enough. ;) :)

I'm sure my wife would be fine with me going to North Bay to go drinking with you. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom